Thursday, April 30, 2009

MoreSpring Time Fun


On one of the beautiful days we had last week we found Shawn riding his bike out front. He still had the training wheels on his little bike and he let us know he wanted to try taking them off because he couldn't keep up with his friends. So we took off one and then he practiced that for a day or two. Once he figured out how to balance through the turn he was ready to take off the other trainer. He is now officially riding his "two" wheeler. He loves it and rides all over.


While we were watching him, Michelle got out her camera and started clicking away. She's been experimenting with the settings, learning how to adjust for the lighting, etc. (I don't really understand it all) She took some great pictures. Here are a few.


I'm not sure this demonstration had it's desired effect, as Shawn and Michelle were laughing to hard to hear anything I was trying to teach Shawn.







This was just one of those weekend days we couldn't stay in any longer and took a ride up one of the canyons out of Sheridan. There was still enough snow we didn't make it too far but it was still fun to get out.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You were the BEST driving instructer I ever had, so I know Shawn was in good hands. Good job Dad!

Retired and Happy said...

Hey glad to hear you are keeping up on this. I love to hear about the things you are doing. I hadn't checked blogs in awhile so I guess I better get with it. Love ya!