
So it's been awhile and while I love reading everyone else's updates, I seem to hate to write them. But I finally have time, or at least I'm making time, and I thought I would let people know what's been happening.
I've been coaching girls basketball since November, which thanks to Mom and Dad, I'm sure most of you know. It has been a blast. I had the Freshman girls, I never thought I would want to coach girls, especially freshman, but it was a great experience and I can't wait for November 2009. The girls were tremendous and we ended up with a 14 - 2 record.
I also assisted with the JV and Varsity girls teams. The JV struggled a little more, to put it gently, and the varsity were fantastic. We just finished state this weekend. The girls took 3rd, which they more than deserved. It was such a great experience .
Michelle has been and is working as a Special Ed aid at the school here in Twin Bridges. She is so good at her job and loves it. We both love working with the kids.
Shawn is doing fantastic at school. He is now reading short books and acing spelling tests. He is such a great kid. He just gets bigger and bigger everyday.
The horses are weathering the storms well and Sadie is Sadie.
Well, that is the most recent updates. I know it is not full of much detail but at least its something.
Take care all.



3 comments:
I was so excited you posted! I love updates, no matter how small. I'm so glad you loved coaching, I think you would be all the girls favorite. Wish I could have made it to a game. Love you bro.
Nice to know you all still exist.....We miss you!
Yes I agree what a great coach. I think you are the best and dad said you are calm when you need to be and gives the right advice when you need to. We loved coming and watching and can't wait until next year too. Love you all three. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment