Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just an update

I decided it was time update my blog when I looked at it and saw that it still shows Rebel (Mack). It has been over a year that we sold him to our friend and replaced him with Miss Dee. I hear Rebel has worked out well for his new family and he has come along very nicely.

As for Miss Dee and Sandy, they are doing great and seem to be happy in Montana. Miss Dee especially has come a long ways and I enjoy a good ride three to four times a week. I'd ride more if I could. Even Shawn loves taking his turn.

When he's not riding the horses, he finds ways to entertain himself. He loves to ride his bike and play in the water and build sand castles.

I'm no great photographer but here are a couple of pictures.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Shawn is growing so big! The Miss Dee looks great. I'm so glad you get to ride so much! Happy late birthday, wish we could have been there. I thought about you all day. I put a late birthday card in the mail yesterday, so look for it. Love you.