Friday, August 29, 2008

Where in the world is Whitehall, Montana?

OK, so Mike and Laura have us beat on living in Small and remote parts of the US but we love our new home in Sheridan. And for those of you who don't know, I have the prettiest commute from Sheridan to Whitehall, where I now teach High School Spanish. I will add pictures as I get them, but for those of you who know me (that should be everyone, or you wouldn't be reading this blog!) you'll understand when you see them. The locals call it "Whitetail Alley" and they tell me it's not "if" I hit a deer, but "when." Although this morning, the local sheriff was herding two big black Angus bulls off the highway. They didn't look very happy and he looked frustrated. Poor guy. Hey Chris or Mike, is there a dispatch code for that one?

Oh, by the way, Whitehall is about 30 miles north of Sheridan, on I-90, east of Butte.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

We are looking forward for pictures. We would love to see what you get to see everyday. How about any update on the house situation.

Pays said...

Hey- where are all of the "pictures to follow"!! We hope you guys are doing well. We want some more pictures of your remuda! Has MissDee started to change colors yet? Take care! Hope you are all happy and healthy!