Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is it reallu August already!?



Ok, after many hints and guilty feelings, I've decided it's time to update the old blog. Like I said in the first blog, this is supposed to be like my journal ... you can see what a great journalist I am.




Let's see, what is new in my (the family's) life? Well, we've moved to Montana. I was just hired to be the Spanish teacher at Whitehall High School in Whitehall, Montana, which is about 35 miles north-west of Sheridan. And well, there is so much I could go on for a while. Like Laura, my wondrful sister who is so good at this blogging, said, the lord has been watching out for us and blessing us along the way. Or at least she said something like that. Oh yeah, other news, Shawn is registered for kindergarten here in Sheridan! I can't believe he is old enough! Where did the time go?




But tonight, or should I say really early in the morning, I wanted to post a few of Michelle's and my photos from our recent trip to Europe. We, along with three other adults, took a group of 17 teenagers from Payson on a 17 day tour of Germany, France andSpain. It was trully amazing! We loved it!!! More will come on the trip (sometime before January I hope) ;)





This is the staircase in the entrance to the opera house in which the Phantom of the Opera is based.





And here we are in front of the "Rifle" Tower, at least that is what Shawners called it when we first got home.
Ok, I know this isn't much of an update, but it is really early in the morning and I have to work when I wake up at 5:30 am so I am going to stop
here and go to bed. Good night all. Hope you are living your sweetest dreams!
Rod

1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!! Thank you I really do love getting the updates.
I love the photo of the staircase, gorgeous!! I am so jealous you were actually there.